Southern California Airplane Spotting

I will be sharing airport and commercial airline public viewing areas. I will start with where I currently reside in Southern California, among other areas that I have lived. I hope to be able to cover other areas in the future.

As a start, Southern California has a number of airports serving the greater regional area:

  • Los Angeles International Airport: LAX (IATA) / KLAX (ICAO)
  • John Wayne Airport: SNA (IATA) / KSNA (ICAO)
  • Long Beach Airport: LGB (IATA) / KLGB (ICAO)
  • Ontario International Airport: ONT (IATA) / KONT (ICAO)
  • San Diego International Airport: SAN (IATA) / KSAN (ICAO)

There are also a number of regional/municipal and private airports which will not be covered.

Throughout the next several articles, I will cover one by one the areas for which to view commercial airplanes taking off and/or landing. I will primarily be focusing on the airports I am most familiar with, specifically Los Angeles International Airport (LAX/KLAX) and John Wayne Airport (SNA/KSNA).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Wayne Airport Cell Phone Waiting Lot

Back Bay, Newport Beach, Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, Peter and Mary Muth Interpretive Center

Flight at Tustin Legacy